Guaranteed Outdoor Pest Control Treatments
During the warmer months, you want to be able to enjoy your time outside without worrying about mosquitos, ticks, or other pests. Our team will help you reclaim your backyard by preventing these pests from settling and breeding, so you can relax and enjoy your outdoor space without unwanted guests.
Our outdoor pest control service includes:
- Mosquito Control
- Flea & Tick Control
- Mole Control
- Armyworm Control
- Perimeter Pest Control
- And more!
Schedule Your Free Lawn Consultation Today!
Safe, Effective Treatments
Our team here at 4-Evergreen knows that the safety of your family and pest is your top priority. That’s why we would never apply any outdoor pest control treatment in your yard that we wouldn’t use in ours! Our eco-friendly treatments are safe for children and pets and will not damage the surrounding ecosystem. Instead, our treatments target pests while protecting the wildlife and plants you want to keep.
Contract-Free Service Options
Our team is dedicated to giving your family the utmost care and service to ensure that you can get back to enjoying the outdoors. That’s why we will treat your home without requiring you to sign a contract. Instead, we work with you to meet your needs with no strings attached. If you are interested in learning more about our treatment options and pricing, contact us today for a free estimate.
Our Targeted Pest Control Techniques
Instead of applying a one-size-fits-all treatment plan, our team takes a holistic approach to outdoor pest control which begins by assessing the conditions of your yard and targeting areas that allow these pests to thrive. Our targeted approach works by eliminating the current pests and preventing new ones from populating so you can enjoy a pest-free yard all summer long.
Though most people think of mosquitoes as a mere inconvenience, they can actually transmit many dangerous, and sometimes fatal, diseases, making effective mosquito control more important than ever.
- Our mosquito control service begins with a comprehensive inspection of your yard to find moisture-dense areas where mosquitoes like to breed.
- We then apply an eco-friendly, EPA-approved treatment to eliminate and repel any existing mosquitoes and target mosquito-friendly areas with a concentrated treatment application to prevent the next generation from hatching.
- To ensure your lawn stays mosquito-free all summer long, we recommend treatments every 4-6 weeks.
Flea and ticks can commonly be found in the shade of tall grass, underneath decks, and underneath compost. Our service includes treating these areas with a specialized flea and tick control substance that eliminates adults and prevents their eggs from hatching. We also treat your lawn to take care of all existing fleas and ticks in one fatal swoop.
Moles create tunnel systems under the ground, damaging the roots of the lawn and causing ugly mounds that ruin the appearance of your lawn. Our unique lawn mole control includes:
- Our comprehensive treatment plan involves removing grubs from your lawn with a granulated pest control substance to starve out the moles.
- We then replace the grubs with active bait to eradicate any remaining moles.
- We can also help to renew the appearance of your turf by remedying the damage caused by the moles with our extensive lawn care service.
The armyworm gets its name because it attacks lawns in large numbers, like an army on the march, consuming everything it can before moving on to the next meal. While they primarily attack your grass, armyworms will also consume plant leaves, fruit, and vegetables. To protect your yard, our armyworm treatment involves treating the entire lawn to eliminate any existing worms and creating a barrier to prevent armyworms from entering your turf. Learn how to identify and control an armyworm infestation.
The easiest way to ensure you never face a pest infestation in your home is by making sure the critters never get in your home to begin with, which is why we offer perimeter pest control.
- Our perimeter pest control begins with a thorough examination of the exterior of your home for possible entry points, like cracks in the cement or gaps around pipes.
- We then apply an invisible, 3-foot barrier around the perimeter of your home that keeps out spiders, ants, silverfish, earwigs, millipedes, and many more common household pests.
- Your technician will then discuss any vulnerable points with you where critters may be entering your home and work with you to develop a plan to fill in cracks and seal up your home.
- Current 4-Evergreen customers can get their next perimeter pest control treatment for just $40.
Trusted and Proven Pest-Removal Methods
We have been in business for over 20 years, giving us plenty of time to work out the kinks and perfect our outdoor pest control service. When you call 4-Evergreen, you can rest easy knowing that you are receiving care from a highly trained technician dedicated to ensuring your outdoor space stays pest-free all season long.
Since 2001, 4-Evergreen Lawn Care has proudly been providing lawn care and outdoor pest control services to areas across Western Tennessee, Southern Alabama, and Southeastern Missouri. Some of these areas include: