Lawn Care Programs Near Me
Are you looking to have a green, luscious lawn without having to invest all that time and effort? As a locally owned company, we know the seasonal treatments necessary to keep your turf looking healthy, green, and weed-free year-round.
To help your grass thrive, our treatment plans include services such as:
- Weed Control
- Fertilization Services
- Lime Application
- Disease Prevention Treatments
- Fungus Control
- And more!
Seasonal Treatments for Year-Round Care
We recommend eight/nine treatments per year to provide your lawn with the care it needs at the time it needs it. These treatments help prevent weeds, encourage root development, prevent insects and disease, and maintain soil conditions.
- *Late Winter—we begin with an early application of Pre-Emergent to prevent weeds from germinating and sprouting and Post-Emergent for weeds that have already begun to invade your yard.
- Early Spring—we perform another round of Pre-Emergent and Post-Emergent applications to prevent weeds from growing and spreading throughout your yard. This spring lawn care treatment has the added benefit of creating an extended crabgrass barrier that contains broadleaf weed controls.
- Late Spring—we return again to re-apply Pre-Emergent and Post-Emergent to ensure we stay on top of the weeds and make room for desired turf grass to spread and thrive.
- Early Summer—we feed your turf with premium fertilizer to revive your grass after the dormant season and to help develop the root system.
- Mid-Summer—we apply a slow-release fertilizer treatment with insect control to keep your lawn green throughout the dog days of summer and prevent disease.
- Late Summer—we apply another round of slow-release granular fertilizer packed with micronutrients to help your grass store up nutrition and prepare your turf for the cooler months ahead.
- Early Fall—we apply Pre-Emergent to stop winter weeds in their tracks.
- Late Fall—we apply lime to restore pH balance to acidic soil and maintain optimal conditions for healthy growth.
- Early Winter—we apply a potassium application to encourage root growth and strength throughout winter, keeping your lawn resilient against cold.
*This specific application is only offered in our Alabama markets. All other areas start their program with our Early Spring application.
Hassle-Free Service With No Contracts
If you are looking for local lawn care services near you—you've found the pros! As a locally owned company with over 20 years of experience, we are dedicated to ensuring we are meeting your needs without forcing you into a binding contract. Instead, we treat each visit as an opportunity to show you that we deserve your business. For your convenience you can also expect:
- 24-Hour Phone Lines—If you wake up in the middle of the night worrying about your lawn care, we’ll be there! We make sure someone is available to answer your calls 24/7!
- Free Inspections—We will help you identify problems and give you several treatment options at no cost.
- Online Payment Portal—Pay for your service at any time and any place with our online payment portal!
- Expert Insights—We will share some of the best tricks of the trade with you, such as how to best water and mow your lawn, what the best types of grass and best types of trees are to have in your yard, what to do with leaves in the fall, and much, much more!
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
We treat every yard like it’s our own and ensure every technician goes through extensive training to ensure you get the best treatment possible. We even offer a satisfaction guarantee. However, keeping your lawn weed-free is both a science and an art. Because each turf is different with its own unique set of problems, our team of local lawn care technicians asks that our customers allow 10-14 days after each treatment to see incremental improvement. If you are still unhappy with the results, we will come back, re-evaluate and retreat if necessary.
Since 2001, 4-Evergreen Lawn Care has proudly been providing lawn care and outdoor pest control services to areas across Western Tennessee, Southern Alabama, and Southeastern Missouri. Some of these areas include: